If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Ana Cvetkovic and I’m here to help your business grow.
(^that’s pronounced TSVET-ko-veech, but I don’t expect you to get it right the first time!)
Why working with me is different:
- I take a personal approach with all of my clients. I start with on-site kick-off meetings to get to know you, your business and what you’re offering customers.
- When you hire me, I am more than a consultant: I am part of your team. Your goals are my goals.
- No cookie cutters! I provide personalized solutions that are customized to fit your business’ unique needs, rather than proposing a one-size-fits-all package to my clients.
If you like how that sounds, get in touch!
I have produced videos for:
- The Smithsonian Institution
- Smithsonian Magazine
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors
I created Better Than Ramen, Washington, DC’s #2 food blog as ranked by Zomato.
- I create all of the content – Restaurant reviews, recipes, interviews and more accompanied by original photos and videos.
- I manage the social media accounts – I grew BTR’s social following 11-fold in one year.
- My most popular post ranks #1 on Google search thanks to my skillful SEO. Search “palacinke recipe” to find it.
- I’ve consulted on a TV show about food and travel on behalf of my blog.
When I’m not doing client work, I’m creating social media campaigns for Chicago’s Shedd Aquarium.
In my free time I enjoy:
- Exploring my new city, Chicago
- Figuring out where to get my next meal (let me know if you have any suggestions!)
- Getting my hands dirty with DIY projects